We are currently looking for an Account Manager who will identify and develop new business opportunities and continue to grow existing client relationships, while offering solutions that help clients achieve their business goals.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please email your resume and a short note to [email protected]
- Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
- Identifies client needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Delivers effective sales presentations.
- Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
- Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
- Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
- Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
- Ensures prompt payments.
- Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
- Creates effective marketing campaigns
- Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver ’ s license and state-mandated auto insurance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- Flexibility and creativity
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 2+ years sales is preferred, but not required
- High school diploma
- None required
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.