General Contest Rules
In order to be fair to all listeners Jodesha Broadcasting, Inc has the following general contest rules:
• You may win only one prize every 30 days.
• Only one prize will be awarded per family/household during a specific contest.
• Jodesha Broadcasting, Inc reserves the right to extend the 30 day rule if a specific contest runs over 30 days.
• Jodesha Broadcasting, Inc is not responsible for delivery of prizes to winners.
• Prizes must be picked up in person by the winner or winner’s designated representative within 30 days of winning. If a winner designates a representative to claim a prize, the winner must notify the station of the name of the representative in advance and the representative must have a note signed by the winner authorizing the pick-up. Winners or their representative must show a valid ID to claim the prize.
• Any prizes not claimed within 30 days will be forfeited.
• Winners are responsible for any federal, state or local taxes incurred as a result of winning. The station may provide an IRS form 1099 for prizes worth over a certain value, as required by law.
• All contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Any additional costs incurred by the winner as a result of winning a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
• Jodesha Broadcasting, Inc is not responsible for any technical or mail/delivery difficulties that may result in a winner being disconnected on contest lines or mail not delivered by the post office. Jodesha Broadcasting, Inc is not responsible for awarding a prize if entrant’s phone number is disconnected or out-of-order and cannot be contacted by the phone number supplied to the station.
• Jodesha Broadcasting, Inc reserves the right to substitute prizes with another of equal or greater value. Employees of Jodesha Broadcasting, Inc and any agencies, advertisers or vendors sponsoring a contest and their families are not eligible to win.
• Jodesha Broadcasting, Inc shall be the final arbiter of any questions arise about contestant qualifying procedures and rules, and reserves the right to change rules at any time. Decisions of Jodesha Broadcasting, Inc are final.
• All winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and contest release form.
• Winners grant Jodesha Broadcasting, Inc permission to use their name, character, photograph, voice and likeness in connection with this promotion. Winners waive any claim to royalty, rights or compensation for such use.
• Rules are on display at Jodesha Broadcasting, Inc, 1520 Simpson Avenue, Aberdeen, WA 98520. Copies may be obtained during regular business hours.